Every time the sun shines brightly in the sky, you want to enjoy the beautiful weather and spend as much time outdoors as possible. An outdoor kitchen can help you have great moments outdoors while allowing you to prepare delicious meals that you can serve outdoors. For outdoor kitchen designed that re beautiful as they are practical, we give you some creative design ideas to turn your outdoor kitchen into a functional space.
- Nevertheless, a counter is what you must have in your outdoor kitchen because it provides storage space, working space, and it holds your cooking appliances. You can find great counters at low prices so you can keep your investment to the minimum, just make sure the materials are durable and that they blend into the garden design. A counter covered in stone is the most appropriate choice because it’s fire retardant and lasts in time.
- Most of the times, the counter is placed on the side of the patio you are designing the kitchen on but if you have a wall you can use, you can place the counter along the wall so you can use it to create extra storage space. Install small matching cabinets on the walls so you will have more place to store your barbecue and eating utensils and dishes.
- Instead of a stove and oven, opt for a gas grill that is more comfortable and doesn’t require gas pipes. Most of the gas grills you find on the market can be incorporated to kitchen islands so you will create an even design with items that blend perfectly but if your budget doesn’t allow you, you can use it as it is. Choose a quality gas grill made of stainless steel that will last to rust and wear so you won’t have to replace it too often. In order to pick a durable unit, read some gas grill reviews on the gasgrills.best website. The reviews will help you compare the sturdiness and the efficiency of the best grills of the moment. A gas grill will offer you plenty of cooking choices and is more convenient that a stove and oven set.
- Besides the cooking, you will also have to take care of the drinking part and for that, you will need a refrigerator that will keep your beverages cool and fresh. A small refrigerator can be enough for storing your drinks and you can also install a metal container filled with ice so the drinks will be kept chill.
- If you don’t have enough room for a separate dining area, include it in the cooking area using some tall bar stools placed near the counter or the kitchen island. But if your patio is large enough, design a dining area with cozy chairs and a large table to fit all your friends and family. Here, you can eat, have a morning coffee or play entertaining games.